Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Then & Now
I got to spend some long awaited time with friends recently. These are girls I have been friends with for half my life...crazy to think. It was wonderful to be able to spend some time with such great friends! Just for fun I've thrown in a couple of old photos into this blog for comparison :)
Then: Colorguard Banquet 1997
Now: Lunch with Cara (& Wade) at the Shake Pit (a Bradenton classic) 2008
Then: Robin, Kristin & Naomi @ the Village 1996
Now: Kaitlyn sharing smiles with Aunt Naomi 2008
Then: A girls night out 1997
Now: Kaitlyn finally meeting Aunt Courtney & Finley 2008
Now it is all about the babies. The girls played and talked to each other all afternoon:
(Finley is 9 mos & Kaitlyn is 5 mos)
Notice Finley's eye on the paci...
almost there..
going for it...
I'm just missing the picture where she actually swiped it out of Kaitlyn's mouth. Needless to say Kaitlyn was not too happy :)