Saturday, November 5, 2011

Flinstones, meet the Flintstones

They're a modern stoneage family.
The adorable Wilma, Pebbles, and Fred Flintstone!
This is the first year I have gotten crafty and actually made costumes!  I'm pretty proud of them and the idea can be credited to Pinterest :)  Fred is Kaitlyn's buddy Jacob and he mastered the Yabba Dabba Do!  On Sunday we took them to a trunk or treat event and then Halloween night we went around the neighborhood with the hundreds of other people!  It was busy and fun for the kids.

Maisie was a good sport to play along with us for all the festivities!

I wonder what this conversation was about: 

And they are off racing again

I also played dress up with Maisie in an old duck costume because it was just too cute:


Once Kaitlyn saw it she was ready to put it on. 
Here is Kaitlyn the first time she wore it, 3 years ago, and now: