Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Newest "Baby"

So, I have finally done it!  After becoming addicted to etsy a few years back and constantly saying I can make this or that, I have started a little store.  It's called Two Polka Dot Daisies and has a couple items in the store now!  Now I don't expect to make millions off of this thing, but a couple bucks couldn't hurt :)  Besides, I love making things anyways and now I have an excuse to make them!  So swing by and check it out!  I will be adding more stuff as I get them, felt bows, flowers, wreaths, some sewing projects, and vinyl cutouts!  I have a new Silhouette machine that can cut just about ANYTHING you can think of!  I mean anything...monograms, names, wall decals of any kinds, you can also use them to etch glass!  So fun!! If any of you need anything for Christmas please let me know!  I am still working on building up my materials supply but have a few things on hand now.  Let me know what you are interested in and I will work on getting it!  Also look for me on facebook :)  Oh, and check the items for any corrections or suggestions!  I am asking for honest feedback about the stuff (from pictures, policies, wording, anything).  Love you all!

http://www.twopolkadotdaisies.etsy.com/ 

P.S.  I have added a new thing on this blog where it will send you an email whenever I post something.  In the top right corner you will see a spot for you email address, just fill that in and you will get an email instead of checking the site at random.